Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm So Lovely, Lovely. I'm So Lucky, Lucky.


Okay, filler post. I'm sorry that I'm lame and didn't post the pictures I promised. I woke up late and then I was gonna do schoolwork but my computer was being a butt again and turned the anti-virus system off like it always does after like two months. My computer is crap. Okay, whatever. I'm over it.
But I liked that picture I took the other day. Soooo glad I can do my Sharpie hair again. Yeah, that's what I do for the pink and blue. Sharpies. It's genius.
Btw. Glee tonight was fantabulous. It was sweet. Anddd then, my song for the day is Rolling in the Deep. I haven't actually heard the real version by Adele, only the Glee version by Rachel & Jesse, but I'm seriously thinking about youtube-ing the real version. If I was a singer, I would totally sing that song. It's epic. And also, You Me At Six feat. Chiddy, Rescue Me. I'm not a rap kinda person. But the song is legit, and the video is really good. It's tense. And then there's I'm So Lucky, Lucky by Lucky Twice. I don't understand why this song reminds me of Harry Potter, but it does. I dunno? I dunno. But it's catchy and I love it.
So, yeah. I SWEAR those pictures will be up before the week is over. I swear on...my Greek poets book. And you people should know how much I love that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment