Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby When All You See Is Darkness, We All Need Forgiveness.


I recently read the Hunger Games. Well, before Christmas. I read them all in about a week, less than that really. Not gonna lie, they were really, really good books. I loved how brutally honest they were. How much pain was in them. My favorite character was Peeta. Not because he was especially dreamy, even though he was, but because he had so many things happen to him and he had so many sides. In the last book he had to deal with so much, and didn't get anything good out of it but having to work through it to get himself back. He just ahh. . . He's a really rounded, well developed character. He's not even just my favorite character of the series. He's one of my favorite characters ever.



The above most picture is Peeta himself, his leg closest to the perspective isn't actually his full leg. In the first book he got his leg bit off, so.
And these second pictures were the work-in-progress and then finished picture of another Hunger Games character, my second favorite one, Finnick Odair. I just altogether loved his character. His love story, his actions, who he was, his full story, everything. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first book, the second and third not so much... Are you going to see the movie? Your drawing style reminds me of burdge on deviantart: http://burdge-bug.deviantart.com/ nice artwork!

    ReplyDelete